DOWNSIZE and DECLUTTER
GUEST SPEAKER, KATIE MUNOZ
Are you downsizing or decluttering your home?
Are you moving or helping a friend or loved one with this daunting task?
Yes, downsizing or moving is a huge life transition, but with the right approach it can be done far easier than you have done it in the past.
Join Katie Munoz for humorous, interactive information which you can use to preserve the funds (and the peace) when you or someone you care for is moving or trying to downsize years of accumulation. What’s the best way to sell or get rid of your possessions without being taken advantage of? Avoid the chaos and stress that can come with these questions and the process of sorting, discarding and donating.
YOU WILL ENJOY
- Tips culled from 13 years experience in the field of move management
- Downsizing and decluttering strategies
- Resource lists to make your move faster and easier
- Your questions are welcome after the event.
DON’T MISS THE FUN!
We hope to see you there; invite all your friends. It’s a free event!
- Tuesday, January 30 from 2:00pm to 3:30pm
- Mill Creek YMCA, 425.337.0123
- 13723 Puget Park Drive, Everett WA 98208
- This event is open to the entire community; but registration is required.
Register at the Mill Creek YMCA front desk or online at ymca-snoco.org/millcreek.