Moving Forward – Helping People Relocate and Downsize Since 2004.
Moving Forward is a professional Move Management Company located in Woodinville, WA. We specialize in helping seniors (and younger people too) in the Seattle/North Seattle and Eastside areas, to move, downsize and de-clutter. We are currently seeking an upbeat, responsible and organized person to work part-time as a Team Leader, heading up projects that help our clients through the moving and downsizing transition.
Enjoy lots of variety, flexible hours and job satisfaction knowing your work is helping others. This is an on-call position — just right for the person who likes to work a lot of hours one week and few the next. (We’ll work around your other obligations.) Most of the hours required are Monday through Friday during the day
.We are looking for a person who is willing to take on the responsibility of leading a project from beginning to end.
Project Leader Duties
- Coach clients through the sorting and decluttering process
- Pack and unpack as part of a team
- Coordinate other employee’s efforts
- Absolute integrity (we do background checks)
- Passion for helping others
- Patience, empathy, and a gentle sense of humor (our customers can be stressed out)
- Flexibility (customers in crisis occasionally necessitate sudden changes)
- Comfortable using Microsoft Word and Excel, email, and the Internet
- Clear driving record
- Physical stamina and the ability to lift and carry 40 lbs.
- Ability to handle delicate china carefully.
- The ability to read maps and drive a van
Starting pay is $15/hour. Pay will increase to $18/hour once training is complete and employee is able work autonomously.
Join a small company with a great reputation! Please email your current resume and your cover letter (as a .doc or a .docx files) explaining your interest and why you would be a great addition to our team to:
Jobs<at>movingforwardinc.com (fix the email address with “at” sign. This is to prevent automatic spam.)
Responses without both a resume and cover letter will not be considered.
No phone calls, please!