Transition of a Lifetime: Supporting the Senior Client
3-Clock Hour Class April 17, 2015 – Bellevue WA
Are you a Real Estate Professional who works with Senior Clients?
A senior downsizing move can be the most complicated move of a lifetime. And it can be overwhelming for you too.
Have you ever met with a client whose home you’d love to list, but..
- You can’t list it until you stage it.
- You can’t stage it until you update it.
- You can’t update it until they have moved out.
- They can’t move out until they have chosen a retirement community to move to.
- But they called you first to find out what their house is worth so they know their budget for choosing a destination.
“Transition of a Lifetime” a state-accredited, 3 clock-hour class is coming to Chicago Title in Bellevue.
Learn how to provide solutions to your client all the way through the process WITHOUT getting bogged down in the process.
What: Educational Fun – A 3-Clock Hour Class for the Real Estate Professional with senior clients.
When: Friday, April 17, 2015 – 9 A.M. – Noon
Where: 10500 NE 8th St. Suite 600 – Bellevue, WA 98004
Cost: $25 – Includes instructor fee, parking and light refreshments.
Register: Chicago Title