State Accredited Class for Real Estate Brokers
Want to help your senior clients through relocating and downsizing
and still have time to focus on the real estate transaction? Learn how to
streamline the “Transition of a Lifetime.”
Supporting the Senior Client
3 CECs Class
Tuesday, April 17, 2018 – Lake Forest Park, WA
A senior downsizing move can be the most complicated move of a lifetime. It can be overwhelming for the Broker too!
Have you ever met with a client whose home you’d love to list, but..
- You can’t list it until you stage it.
- You can’t stage it ’til you update it.
- You can’t update it ’til they move.
- They can’t move out ’til they have chosen a retirement community to move to.
- But they called you first to find out what their house is worth so they know their budget.
Learn how to provide the solutions your client needs
WITHOUT getting bogged down in the process yourself.
Katie Munoz is a professional organizer, humorist, co-author of “Get Organized Today,” and owner of Moving Forward Inc. For over 10 years Moving Forward has been helping seniors and others relocate and downsize with ease
3-Clock Hour Class for the Real Estate Broker ($39)
Tuesday, April 17- 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
17711 Ballinger Way NE, Lake Forest Park, WA 98155
Open to all Brokers! Register here.