Are you a Real Estate Professional who works with Senior Clients?
Transition of a Lifetime:
Supporting the Senior Client
3-Clock Hour Class
June 9, 2015 – Bellevue WA
A senior downsizing move can be the most complicated move of a lifetime. It can be overwhelming for the Broker too!
Have you ever met with a client whose home you’d love to list, but..
- You can’t list it until you stage it.
- You can’t stage it until you update it.
- You can’t update it until they have moved out.
- They can’t move out until they have chosen a retirement community to move to.
- But they called you first to find out what their house is worth so they know their budget for choosing a destination.
Learn how to provide the solutions your client needs WITHOUT getting bogged down in the process.
Who: Katie Munoz is a professional organizer, humorist, author and owner of Moving Forward Inc. For over 10 years Moving Forward has been helping seniors and others relocate, downsize and de-clutter with ease
What: A 3-Clock Hour Class for the Real Estate Professional with senior clients.
When: Tuesday, June 9, 2015 11:30-2:30
Where: 11400 SE 6th St, Suite 100, Bellevue, WA 98004
Register: Chicago Title