State Accredited Class for Real Estate Brokers
Want to help your senior clients through relocating and downsizing and still have time to focus on the real estate transaction? Learn how to streamline the “Transition of a Lifetime.”
Transition of a Lifetime:
Supporting the Senior Client
3-Clock Hour Class
Tuesday, May 2nd, 2017 – Bellevue, WA
A senior downsizing move can be the most complicated move of a lifetime. It can be overwhelming for the Broker too!
Have you ever met with a client whose home you’d love to list, but..
- You can’t list it until you stage it.
- You can’t stage it until you update it.
- You can’t update it until they have moved out.
- They can’t move out until they have chosen a retirement community to move to.
- But they called you first to find out what their house is worth so they know their budget?
Learn how to provide the solutions your client needs WITHOUT getting bogged down in the process yourself.
Who: Katie Munoz is a professional organizer, humorist, co-author of “Get Organized Today,” and owner of Moving Forward Inc. For over 10 years Moving Forward has been helping seniors and others relocate and downsize with ease
What: A 3-Clock Hour Class for the Real Estate Broker.
When: Tuesday, May 2nd- 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Where: Windermere Lake Forest Park –17711 Ballinger Way NE, Lake Forest Park, Washington 98155
Cost: $39.00 Open to all Brokers too!
Register at: www.cvent.com