Welcome to The Moving Forward blog. Here you’ll be able to read tips and tales from the world of helping seniors (and others) relocate, downsize and de-clutter. (Naturally we protect the confidentiality of our clients, so identifying details will be changed.)
If you are thinking about relocating and downsizing you might have a few questions.
* How do I find a good retirement community to move to?
* What about my cat? Do retirement communities allow pets?
* How do I figure out what to take?
* Who is going to do the packing?
* I can’t take it all; what will I do with all of the extra stuff?
* Where do I even start?!!!
Yes, you might have a few questions. You might have more than a few questions.
But sit down. Take a deep breath. I have walked in your shoes. When I needed to move my mother back in early 2004, I had all of these questions and more.
One by one, I learned the answers to those questions and many more. That’s what I want to share with you, the answers to the list of questions that come up when you are thinking of relocating and downsizing.
Stay tuned for tips and tales from the world of helping seniors (and others) relocate, downsize and de-clutter.
Katie Munoz, Founder of Moving Forward?
Copyright © Moving Forward, Inc. 2010