YMCA SENIOR HEALTHY LIVING FAIR
Katie Munoz of Moving Forward, Inc.
YOU WILL ENJOY
- Tips culled from 13 years experience in the field of move management
- Downsizing and decluttering strategies
- Resource lists to make your move faster and easier
- Answers to your questions after the presentation
Attend mini lectures offered by various experts, including Katie. Learn ways to improve your health and extend your life. Booths will offer information on nutrition, finance, retirement planning, safety measures, downsizing, decluttering, ID programs, senior scams, identity theft and more. You will also be able to take advantage of a variety of health screenings, fitness assessments and get flu shots.
DON’T MISS THE FUN!
- Friday, September 22 from noon to 3pm
- Mill Creek YMCA, 425.337.0123
- 13723 Puget Park Drive, Everett WA 98208
- This event is open to the entire community; there is no need to register.
- Free treats and samples provided by booth sponsors
The timeslot for Katie’s lecture is not presently set. Stay posted to our website at movingforwardinc.com under events for an update or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will update you personally prior to the event.